الثلاثاء، 2 أغسطس 2011

Don't Lose Money With PayPal

Most of anyone who has ever dealt with PayPal for any decent amount of time would probably agree that PayPal can really cause a lot of problems at times. PayPal really controls everything you do with your business. They control what you sell on eBay, how you sell it, and even the money that you get for selling it. PayPal practically owns you if you use it to rely on your full income. As much control as you think you have over your money when dealing with PayPal, they have even more.
PayPal can do whatever they want, and nobody is going to do anything about it. Unfortunately for all of us eBay users, there is nothing we can do. Not accepting PayPal as a payment method is like committing eBay seller suicide. The chances of you succeeding without PayPal are not very good. There are a couple different reasons that I personally have a big problem with PayPal, and I am sure others will agree. The first reason is because PayPal can do whatever they want with your money, and you cannot control it. The next reason is that they can limit your account for whatever they want, for however long they want. Having a limited account for a long enough time can put you out of business.
Let me get into a little bit of details with what I am talking about here.
Limited PayPal Account: PayPal puts limitations on your account, usually leaving you limited to be able to sign into your account and send money to your account. Very rarely you will be able to still accept payments. Most of the time you will not be able to accept payments to your PayPal account, and you will not be able to get any money from your PayPal account.
You can see where the problem can come in. When PayPal limits your account, they are pretty much closing your online business until they feel like letting you open it back up. Your account can be limited for months at times. Now imagine (and maybe you already are) that you care making a living using eBay, and you get paid through PayPal. What would happen if for a month or two you could not get any money out of your PayPal account, and you could not accept any payments. That could cause a lot of problems, and it would be all because of your PayPal account getting limited.
Why will your account get limited? Will they warn you before it happens?
Your PayPal account can get limited for any reason at all. The last time my account was limited it was because I was supposedly "linked" to another PayPal account that had a negative balance. I had never heard of this person before and had no idea who it was, but somehow I was linked to this account. My PayPal account was limited for 41 day, even though whoever this person was brought their PayPal account back to a positive balance after 3 days. PayPal just kept on coming up with different reasons for my account to stay limited, and none of them made any sense. Fortunately because of the techniques I use to avoid letting PayPal stop my business from running (that I will tell you about shortly) I did not lose any money at all. Of course, this was not the first time my account was limited, and I have lost a lot of money because of PayPal in the past.
So you can see that PayPal really does have control over your business and your money. There is however, plenty of ways to avoid letting PayPal do this to you. There are two pretty simple things that I do to make sure I have control over my business and my money. The first thing I do is make sure that I NEVER leave money in my PayPal account. I withdrawal from my PayPal account every single day. I also have a PayPal debit card which makes it very easy to withdrawal my money right away. The next thing I do to make sure that I will always be able to take orders from customers through PayPal is to make sure I have access to multiple PayPal accounts.
Now as far as the multiple PayPal account technique goes, I do not want to tell you what to do with that because I have been told that the method I am using to have multiple PayPal accounts will eventually catch up with me, and they will all get linked and closed. I never want to send you in the wrong direction, but you get what I am saying. The point is that you never want to leave money in your PayPal account, and you always want some other way to accept payments through PayPal even if your main account gets closed.
I also just started reading a guide that shows exactly how to get around all of my eBay and PayPal problems without having multiple accounts and worrying about the money in my account. I have been told that the techniques in this book are great. Once I get finished reading it I will be writing an article about it. I will not however, disclose the too much of the information that is in the book out of respects for the author. You can check out this book here, it is highly recommended personally by me. It will save you a LOT of money throughout your eBay career, along with an unlimited amount of frustrations.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق